The World Groundwater Congress, result of the joining events from IAH, ABAS and ALHSUD, is CONFIRMED and will be held in a hybrid format, from August 22nd to 26th, 2021. Abstract Submission deadline: 06/20/2021
When submitting your abstract, if approved by the Scientific Committee, you will be able to present it remotely. Remember that, to present the abstract, at least the author or one co-author must have a paid registration for the event.
The Scientific Committee invites you to submit your abstract, with a maximum of 450 words, using the online system:
- For your convenience, download the Template for Abstract ;
- With the abstract ready, access the online abstract and registration submission system;
- Make your registration (you can pay the registration fee later);
- Fill in the authors information, select the type of presentation (oral or poster) and the the theme the abstract fits best;
- Upload the Word file of your abstract;
- You will receive a confirmation of acceptance / refusal by 07/04/2021;
- We recommend that the presenting authors make their registration by 05/31/2021 to take advantage of the early bird rate.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
We´ll bring news soon!